Cart 0

Botanical Garden Af Sivellink

Mål: 50*70
The Botanical Gardens in Copenhagen moved to their current location in 1870. Four years later in 1874 the gardens received its large complex of glasshouses as a gift from the Carlsberg founder J.C. Jacobsen. His inspiration for the Palm House was the glass building the Crystal Palace, erected for the Great Exhibition in London in 1851.

400.00 DKK

Product ID: 3563 Kategori: Tags: ,

Anmeldelser

Be the first to review “Botanical Garden Af Sivellink”